Serving satisfied clients for 30+ years in the Fox Lake area, I’m a RE/MAX Hall of Fame realtor who knows the Chain O’ Lakes region well and shares my expertise after learning your home buying or selling needs.
I help you from start to finish. From lakefront to commercial deals – short sales or investment properties, it’s my job as your realtor to:
- Bring you market information and interpret it.
- Listen to your goals and time frame.
- Market your property and give you feedback.
- Negotiate for you.
- Follow through until closing the deal.
I’ll provide you personal attention, eagerly out-working other agents. I meet with you in person and communicate regularly about the analytics of similar nearby homes and action on your property.
I guide you, but you ultimately make the final decisions – because after all – it’s your house.
Professional awards and responsibilities include:
- Illinois Association of Realtors Diamond Club lifetime member ($10 million in sales annually)
- Served 8 years on the Lake County Association of Realtors Board of Directors, once as president
- Lake County Realtor of the Year
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame award inductee and Lifetime Achievement award winner
- Vice President for the RE/MAX Showcase offices in Gurnee, Long Grove and Waukegan
- Real estate lobbyist in Washington, D.C. and Springfield
I’ve lived in suburban Chicago all my life, choosing to settle in Fox Lake to raise my family in 1986 because I loved the area and lifestyle. I work from my home office in Fox Lake.
With deep roots in my community, I’ve been an active leader over the years in the following ways:
- Director and Vice President of the Fox Lake Chamber of Commerce
- President of the Fox Lake Elementary School Board
- President of the Fox Lake Economic Development Corporation
- Lake County Affordable Housing and Fair Housing Task Force member
- Fox Waterway Agency Flood Task Force appointee
- Fox Lake Planning Commission member
- Lake County Tax Board of Review alternate member
My wife Maxime and I have been married since 1976. We have 2 children, Xander and Geneva. I enjoy playing piano and singing professionally, appearing at local clubs and charity functions and spend my leisure time boating on the Chain O’ Lakes.